Submit Your Proposal for LEO's 8th Virtual International Conference
It seems that just a few weeks ago we joined LEO7 to learn, discuss, laugh, connect and expand our horizons, but now it’s already time to look forward to LEO8! That’s right – LEO’s 8th Virtual International Conference will be taking place in December, 2023. The theme of the conference this year is Beyond the Buzzwords: Making Sense of AI and Advocacy in the Language Services Industry. We invite you to submit a proposal to be a speaker at the winter edition of this highly acclaimed event. Only a limited number of proposal slots is open.
At this time, we are accepting proposals on a wide variety of topics, including:
- The current use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in translation, interpreting, captioning, voiceover and other language services
- The impact of technology on the future of the language industry
- The use of technology to improve communication and collaboration between T&I professionals
- Strategies for staying current and competitive in a rapidly-evolving technological landscape
- Advocacy lessons and best practices
LEO’s conferences are some of the most respected and well-attended online gatherings in the language industry, drawing hundreds of participants twice a year, in June and December. Our audience comprises of interpreters, translators, LSC owners, court and hospital administrators, and other language professionals.
As a speaker, you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and insights with our diverse community of attendees, make valuable connections in the industry and attend this high-profile event at no cost. To view feedback from our most recent event, click here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of LEO’s Virtual International Conference and submit your proposal today! The deadline to submit a proposal is September 1, 2023.