Marketing Skills for Translators
An overview of how you can market your services, develop an online persona, and use effective client outreach strategies.
- Finding your competitive edge
- Continuous education
- Client Outreach
- Effective resumes
- Cover letter templates
- Looking for clients everywhere
- Creating a business image
- Design your marketing materials
- Online Persona
- Open your virtual office
- Using social media to your advantage
- Considerations on the downside of living online
- Job Boards
- What do job boards have to offer
- Creating professional profiles
- Applying for translation projects online
CEUs: 1 point by ATA.*
*If you do not see your state or organization’s CEUs here, contact us via Services@linguisteducationonline.com. In most cases we can submit the webinar for CEUs on demand.
**Our office hours are Mon-Fri from 9 AM to 5 PM, and access to webinars is given manually. We try to accommodate all after hours requests, but if you purchase the webinar over the weekend, you might need to wait till Monday to get access.